Humanities Engage is committed to reimagining doctoral training to prepare tomorrow’s versatile humanists. Curricular reform grounded in broad faculty and student support is a challenging yet essential element of any effort to re-imagine doctoral training. We have provided resources below to explore curricular changes, innovative doctoral training at U.S. universities and through professional associations, and more.
- Career Diversity Resources for PhD Programs and Faculty
- Helping Students Start Careers
- Curricular Reform Resources (assignments, graduate seminars, Humanities Lab)
- Innovative Doctoral Training
Be sure to also check out the following Humanities Engage resources:
- Funding opportunities for humanities graduate faculty and humanities Ph.D. programs.
- Our blog highlighting the exciting things faculty and graduate students are doing.
We welcome you reaching out to us for other resources or with suggestions on how we can best support you and your PhD program.