Humanities Engage is delighted to announce the awardees of the inaugural Administrative Micro-Internships for Ph.D. Students and their campus hosts.
Six Ph.D. students will complete short-term, mentored projects hosted by campus administrative units that will provide them with crucial collaborative experiences and help them prepare for a broad spectrum of possible careers.
- Mehul Bhushan (Communication) - Office of Community & Governmental Relations
- Sritama Chatterjee (English) - Office of the Senior Vice Chancellor for Research
- Manuel Garzon (Hispanic Languages and Literatures) - University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Luana Moreira Reis (Hispanic Languages and Literatures) - Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Ben Naismith (Linguistics) - University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Emilee Ruhland (English) - Office of the Senior Vice Chancellor for Research
On behalf of the Steering Committee, we would like to extend warm thanks to all graduate student applicants and to our campus partners.
July 1, 2021